Saturday, March 31, 2012

If I had that one card I could have...!

Have you ever thought, "If I had that card..., ( I could have summoned that particular monster, won the duel, and so on). I know I have, being a collector. I have been upset because it is so hard to find unlimited edition cards, which makes up a majority of my collection.

If you are missing that one hard to find card you always wanted you are in luck. I am planning on selling my collection of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on eBay, where I already have an account. I am a buyer on eBay with a 100% feedback. My goal is to be a Power Seller with 100% feedback while having an online TCG store. I will be posting another blog as soon as I am done taking inventory. All my cards are in mint condition "Unlimited Edition" otherwise I would be stating it in the title.

A little about my collection:

My collection consists of a variety of cards from the I have mostly every card ever made by Upper Deck to the special promotional cards from McDonalds to the movies. My collection consists of cards such as the ever favorite Dark Magician and his rival the Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the unstoppable Exodia, God cards and Demon cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment